Benefits of the Reiki Drum Technique
Reiki drumming affects our physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual aspects simultaneously, helping to bring them into harmony while raising our vibration to levels that may allow the body to accelerate its own healing abilities. Research studies have shown that drumming can
- boost the immune system
- accelerate physical healing
- produce feelings of well being
- release emotional trauma.
It has been found that drumming is a helpful part of treating stress, tension, fatigue, anxiety, hypertension, asthma, arthritis, mental illness, migraines, cancer, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, stroke, and sleep and emotional disorders. It promotes the production of endorphins, the body’s own painkillers and can therefore help with pain control. It has also been shown to have positive effects for people with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
What is the reiki drum technique
Reiki drumming is a specialised method of healing that makes use of the sound waves from the drum to introduce Reiki energy more deeply into a client’s energy field to facilitate deep relaxation and stress relief.
I use it in several ways, dependant on an individual’s needs.
• Reiki Drum Healing – 1 hour combination of Reiki Drum and hands-on Reiki
• Reiki Drum Mental/Emotional Reprogramming – 1 hour sessions aiming to reprogramme negative mental and emotional patterns. Can be used to overcome bad habits, to focus the mind on something important or for achieving a goal.
• Reiki Drum Healing in Conjunction with the Phases of the Moon.
Reiki Drum Healing in Conjunction with the Phases the Moon
Combining Reiki, the vibration of the drum and the influence of the moon creates a wonderful, powerful healing energy. The Moon has an enormous influence in/on our lives, and we can use it’s phases to resolve and release issues or to manifest and create abundance.
• I offer individually tailored programmes – face to face and over distance.
• Sessions commence at either the New Moon or the Full Moon and continue for a 2 week period
• During these two weeks there are various options to choose from, depending on individual need. Our preliminary discussion will be used to determine the best option for you.
07368 479 238